Whatever you create your design in please send a pdf document to us with the following:
- Document colour profile set to C Y M K.
- Image resolution must be 300dpi (lower resolution will result in a poorly printed images).
- Where the image prints to the edge of the paper, you must supply 3mm bleed, to ensure when trimmed the image prints to the edge of the paper – otherwise a fine white line will appear, spoiling the design.
- Crop marks should be supplied on the artwork – this indicates the size of the deign – will also ensure any bleed is clearly visible when required.
- All type (text) should be converted to curves or outlines – where this is not possible due to the design software you may be using – text must be embedded into the pdf without exception.
- All pdf pages are best supplied as single pages in the order they are required.
- All impositions will be carried out by ourselves.
- Please call to discuss any of the above if unsure, and where there is uncertainty, we are happy to run out a single hard copy proof for you the client to check – before printing the production quantities.